Release Notes for MonoDevelop 2.8.1
MonoDevelop 2.8.1 has been released.
This is the first update of the MonoDevelop 2.8 stable release.
Changes since the last release
This release includes the following fixes and improvements:
- Improved support for multiple monitors
- Bug - Code completion not showing up
- Bug 121 - Stetic Gtk# designer crashes on Windows
- Bug 1413 - Upgrading to MonoDevelop 2.8 results in MonoTouch not showing up
- Bug 1405 - Can’t set devices to iPad
- Bug 1314 - Exception when editing Reference.cs file
- Bug 1135 - Find In files Doesn’t work correctly
- Bug 1326 - MonoDevelop 2.8 - Error in Extension Chain
- Bug 1286 - Cannot run a Console application
- Bug 406 - Invalid TreeIter when closing the assembly viewer
- Bug 1028 - Bug when double clicking on a build error a bunch of times quickly
- Bug 1299 - Unable to edit code in aspx files because of error message from monodevelop
- Bug 1283 - Stack overflow exception while parsing cs files for code completion
- Bug 1302 - Exception while trying to go to base constructor
- Bug 1253 - Hex editor crashes MD when deleting everything
- Bug 1251 - Hex editor doesn’t save
- Bug 1347 - Highlight of code is too dark
Packages for several distros and platforms, as well as source code tarballs and build instructions are available in the MonoDevelop Download page.
This release of MonoDevelop needs at least Mono 2.10 and Gtk# 2.12.8 to run.