Release Notes for MonoDevelop 2.8.2
MonoDevelop 2.8.2 has been released.
This is the second update of the MonoDevelop 2.8 stable release.
Changes since the last release
This release includes the following fixes and improvements:
- Mono for Android add-in
- Fast deployment
- Initial Ice Cream Sandwitch support
- MonoTouch add-in
- Improved project templates
- WiFi debugging toggle button in the Debugger preferences
- The updates dialog now shows the update version number and distribution channel.
- Debugger optimizations
- Bug 1111 - Code completion on “wrong” monitor
- Bug 1594 - Migration issue with MonoDevelop 2.8
- Bug 1451 - iTunes artwork picker should permit jpeg images
- Bug 1511 - Detect icon name case mismatch
- Bug 1700 - Tab in multi-line edit changes messes up the selection
- Bug 1536 - Problems publishing a project to SVN version control.
- Bug 1018 - System exception is occurred when user rename the project name and then double click on .xib file
- Bug 1673 - Just selecting a Solution (not loading it) crashes MonoDevelop
- Bug 1473 - Pre-edit double-underlines do not render
- Bug 1296 - Right padding for line numbers in text view to small when disabling code folding
- Bug 1543 - NRE (exception dialog) while editing code
- Bug 1664 - Infinite recursion in text editor
- Bug 1569 - When I hit debug it rebuilds my code every time
- Fixed issues in the MonoTouch device log pad
Packages for several distros and platforms, as well as source code tarballs and build instructions are available in the MonoDevelop Download page.
This release of MonoDevelop needs at least Mono 2.10 and Gtk# 2.12.8 to run.