Release Notes for MonoDevelop 126.96.36.199
MonoDevelop 188.8.131.52 has been released. This is a beta release.
- MonoDevelop has been optimised to improve the speed of several common operations such as opening solutions and files. The updater has been improved to handle failures more gracefully and several minor issues with multi-monitor configurations have been resolved.
- The debugging engine contains many improvements to stability and usability. Generics are handled better and viewing the value of large strings (several megabytes in size) will no longer slow down the debugging session.
- The syncing process has been improved to be more robust against errors and provide better developer feedback for some common issues, such as a missing [Register] attribute for types being synced to Xcode.
- lproj syncing support has been added for easy custom localizations.
- Improved progress notifications when deploying an application to device or simulator.